Information about the handling of your Personal Data
The privacy and protection of your personal data is very important for GLADZ who has the obligation to collect, use, consult and treat you in order to provide you with the best, most suitable and most effective service.
With the direct application of the General Regulation on Data Protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on May 25, 2018 (RGPD), GLADZ undertakes to provide detailed information on the use and protection that are given personal data to which he has access by virtue of the relations he establishes with clients, potential clients and partners, the reason for which he is treated, as well as the rights that assist him as a collaborator of those, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD .
The information in this document may need to be altered over time. We therefore advise you to consult via our website, accessible at www.gladz.pt, where this information will be updated at all times.
1. Responsible for Data Processing
The company FERNANDA OLIVEIRA II – INDÚSTRIA DE CALÇADO, SA. is responsible for the processing of personal data.
2. Processing of personal data.
GLADZ only deals with the personal data provided by the owners themselves and in the context of international fairs or exhibition events, with a view to establishing future business relations.
GLADZ does not carry out any other type of personal data collection through third parties or other means, and if this reality changes, GLADZ will seek to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data.
3. Categories of personal data
In the provision of services and the offer of products GLADZ treats the following data: name of the contact person associated with the institutional email.
4. The purposes for which the processing of personal data is intended for GLADZ
GLADZ treats the personal data of any holder for any of the following purposes: Marketing and communication of products to companies.
5. Recipients of personal data
Personal data will not be provided to any entities or will have any other recipients.
6. Deadlines for keeping personal data
The processing of data by GLADZ will remain as long as it proves necessary or obligatory for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes and the respective data retention will be maintained by the mandatory legal deadlines or until they prescribe, under the terms of the law, the rights.
7. The rights of data subjects
In accordance with the applicable law, data holders have the following rights:
• Right of access: whenever you request it, you can access your personal data, obtain information related to the treatment of your data and also obtain a copy of your personal data being processed.
• Right of rectification: whenever you consider that your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, you may require rectification or complete it.
• Right to erase: without prejudice to legal and regulatory obligations that may limit the exercise of this right, you may request the deletion of your personal data when one of the following situations occurs: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; (ii) withdraw the consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for it; (iii) oppose the processing of data and there are no prevailing legitimate interests to be assessed on a case-by-case basis that justify the processing; (iv) personal data must be erased under a legal obligation to which GLADZ is subject; ( (v) the personal data have been treated unlawfully; or (vi) personal data have been collected in the context of the provision of information society services.
The right to erasure does not apply when treatment is required (i) for the exercise of freedom of expression and information; (ii) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the treatment; (iii) on grounds of public interest in the field of public health; (iv) for archival purposes in the public interest, for purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, to the extent that the exercise of the right to erasure seriously undermines the attainment of the objectives of such treatment; or (v) for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding.
• Right to limitation of treatment: You may request to limit the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (i) to challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for a period of time that allows to verify its accuracy; (ii) if the treatment is unlawful and opposes the erasure of the data, requesting, however, the limitation of its use; (iii) if GLADZ no longer requires personal data for processing purposes, but if such data are necessary for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal proceeding; or (iv) if you have objected to the treatment, until it is found that GLADZ’s legitimate interests prevail over yours.
• Portability law: where the processing is based on express consent or the execution of a contract and where the processing in question is carried out by automated means, it may require the delivery, in a structured format, of current use and automatic reading of the data provided. You also have the right to request that GLADZ transmit this data to another controller, provided that this is technically possible.
• Right of opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the following situations: (i) where the processing is based on the legitimate interest of GLADZ; or (ii) where the treatment is performed for purposes other than those for which the data have been collected but are compatible with it. If you object to the treatment, GLADZ will no longer treat your personal data, unless you have legitimate reasons for doing so, and that these will prevail over your interests. You may also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling that is related to that marketing.
• The right not to be subject to exclusively automated individual decisions: in the processing of data based on automated processes, you have the right to (i) obtain human intervention and analysis; (ii) state your point of view; and (iii) challenge the decision made.
• Right to withdraw your consent: in cases where the processing of the data is done on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time. In this case, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there is another reason justifying such treatment by GLADZ.
• Right to submit complaints to the CNPD: you have the right to submit complaints regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data with the National Data Protection Commission, with headquarters at Rua de São Bento no. 148-3º 1200-821 Lisboa, Phone: Tel: +351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, e-mail: email@example.com.
8. Contact points for exercising rights and requesting information
In order to exercise any of your rights, as well as and whenever you have any questions about the treatment of your data, or the information that has been provided to you, you may contact the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data, through the usual communication channels and following:
• E-mail: you can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Address: you can also exercise your rights by letter to the headquarters of the entity responsible for processing the data indicated above or to the following address which is the headquarters of the site in Zona Industrial das Cavadas, Apartado 150, 3721-908 Vila de Cucujães – Portugal.